Starfish Websites have launched a new website for Swaffham Museum at https://www.swaffhammuseum.co.uk.
Swaffham Museum is a small, independent social history museum for Swaffham and the surrounding villages in Norfolk from the Stone Age to the modern.
- To design, build, host and maintain a new website to replace their existing dated site, incorporating existing visual design elements.
- The new site must be designed to perform perfectly for all device and screen sizes.
- To design an optimal information architecture and navigation for the website.
- The new site must be built on a world-class, fast and secure platform. We have used the latest Joomla 4.x CMS platform for this.
- The website must be maintained in every respect to ensure it continues to be available and perform optimally and securely.
- Provide SEO and Local Search Marketing expertise to achieve maximum visibility and quality of information on the internet for visitors to quickly and efficiently find out all they need about Swaffham Museum.
- Establish a Customer Review Management process using Tripadvisor, Google and Facebook review channels to boost reviews shown across the main search platforms.
- Improve online citations to ensure consistent and up-to-date information is always shown wherever Swaffham Museum is listed online.
- To optimise all social media channels used by the museum.
- To provide ongoing content management services.
We are very proud to provide these services to Swaffham Museum and we are grateful for their very positive feedback.